Acceptance of Terms of Service & Amendments
- By using the My Nordic website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. My Nordic has the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without actual notice to you. Every change will be published on this page. Your continued use of My Nordic will signify your acceptance of any change in the Terms of Service set out here. Please check the Terms of Service periodically to see whether a change has been made to them.
- My Nordic is intended for use by people in EU. We make no warranty or representation that My Nordic (or any element of it) is appropriate or available for use in locations outside EU. Accessing My Nordic from territories where your access to it is prohibited or where such service (or any part thereof) is considered illegal or unlawful is not permitted under these Terms of Service. If you choose to access My Nordic from locations outside EU, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- My Nordic may modify or discontinue the website My Nordic with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
- My Nordic collects personal information:
- To promote our services and content to you and others.
- To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by our sponsors, partners and clients.
- To communicate with our subscribers about their account if needed.
- To meet legal requirements including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- My Nordic treats your privacy very seriously and your details will be kept and saved in a secure database and will not be shared with third parties, unless the third party needs your address to send a give-away prize to you.
- You are always free to unsubscribe to the My Nordic newsletters at any given time, and to modify your preferences. Your personal information can also be deleted upon your request at any time.
- Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you (our user) or a Subscriber, at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
- My Nordic does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user.
- We collect:
- My Nordic does not endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the services herein. My Nordic reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
- My Nordic is not liable for any damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill and/or revenue from actions or decisions taken as a result of information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on the My Nordic website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from My Nordic or through My Nordic shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms of service or imposed by law.
- My Nordic does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users in Comments or elsewhere. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of My Nordic.
- My Nordic is not responsible for the republishing of content found on My Nordic´s website or media without permission.
Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
- The selection of online retailers featured on My Nordic is established independently, and following a list of criteria to ensure we promote the best and most fitting boutiques for our site.
- My Nordic provides links to third party websites that are not affiliated with My Nordic (although My Nordic branding may appear on these sites). We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites.
- My Nordic accepts no responsibility for changes to prices, products, quality, or policies of any external website/online retailers.
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site, and My Nordic will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against My Nordic with respect to any such sites.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to My Nordic approval. My Nordic reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time. In addition, My Nordic shall have the right to reject any URL link embodied within any advertisement. My Nordic does not accept responsibility for late submission of creative. This can affect campaign delivery.
- Occasionally, My Nordic will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These are subject to additional terms as outlined below:
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw-taking place. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The competition is not open to anyone associated with My Nordic.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of winners will be available upon written request.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries, which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- By entering My Nordic competitions, you consent to us sending you newsletters and other mail announcements with the latest competitions, offers, promotions, news, views, trends and must-haves. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, and data compilations, is the property of My Nordic and protected by international copyright laws.
- You may view, print, download or temporarily store extracts from My Nordic for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any My Nordic material or content without the express written consent of My Nordic.
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of My Nordic as long as the link does not portray My Nordic in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
- My Nordic fully respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others and we ask our users to do the same.
- The owner of My Nordic is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of My Nordic receive compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- My Nordic accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made on the My Nordic website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- My Nordic makes no warranty that the My Nordic site will meet your requirements, or that the My Nordic network will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does My Nordic make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of My Nordic.
- You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of My Nordic is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- You agree to indemnify and hold each of My Nordic, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of My Nordic, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, or any other user of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Germany courts.
Provider of the website, § 5 TMG
Könneritzstraße 9, 04229 Leipzig
Phone number: +49 (0)176-64712856
Owner: Piritta Sillanpää
Responsible for the content of this website according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV
Piritta Sillanpää (address see above)
All rights reserved. All content, texts, images, photographs and layout used on this website are subject to copyright. Any use, in particular the publication, duplication and passing on to third parties, also in parts or in modified form, is prohibited without the consent of the respective author or photographer.
Note: The information in this Legal Disclosure applies both to the domain www.my-nordic.com and all subdomains of the website as well as to all social media pages and platforms for which My Nordic is responsible. My Nordic fully respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others. We do our best to mention and link back to our sources for pictures, quotes and the likes, and we ask our users to do the same.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by email at email@example.com
Updated May 23st 2020